Still need to prime and paint them, but getting these first models assembled was a bit of a milestone... I discovered that I may just need bifocals. I had to whip out my old soldering gear that had a magnifying glass on a stand so that I could see the up-close detail well enough to shave/trim the model parts. It wasn't ideal and took alot longer than normal... but I got'er done! I guess I'll need to visit the pharmacy/costco for some cheap magnifiers and call them safety glasses ;)
Once primed and painted, these five models will be used for my first 40K skirmish using the Kill Team rules (200 point battles). I figure it'll be a good to start small as I'm new to the 40K ruleset anyway. I also have more models to put together for some variation, but this is a great beginning.